360° Tribal Accountability System
One of the most powerful tools in Tribal Mastermind is 360°TAS (360° Tribal Accountability System). Over the last few years, we’ve observed that those who stick to our bullet-proof accountability system get better results by up to 20% (comparing to those who don’t).
How does it work?
- Teaching you good habits and abandoning bad habits
- Turning you into a virtually unbreakable warrior who would rather die than give up
- Taking care of your mental well being
- Supporting your performance with good nutrition
- Guiding you on how to simplify your life so that you have more time on work and relaxation
- Helping you understand yourself, your personality and how your body reacts to stress
- Setting realistic but ambitious goals and making you stick to them
and most importantly:
- Keeping you accountable for your progress
With great freedom comes great responsibility
The art of running your own business is to stay disciplined without having anyone “above” telling you what to do. Sometimes getting disciplined and motivated is hard. Especially, when the whip is taken away. When you don’t have a boss who tells you what to do, it’s hard to stay disciplined. Tribal Accountability helps you to stay your own boss.
Understanding The Accountability System In 3 Steps:
- Groups: Members are divided into accountability groups. Groups meet during weekly calls where, together, they reflect on the last week’s performance indicators such as their conversion rate and the revenue.
- Leading Mentor: On top of peer-to-peer accountability, each team has a leading mentor who joins the call to support members with their issues and helps them set goals for the next weeks.
- Prizes: Teams win prizes for their achievements. For example, every year, the winning team wins $5,000 towards their next Tribal BootCamp event.